Friday, July 13, 2012

Three Years Ago Today...

It's hard to believe that it was three years ago today we were getting up early and driving to the hospital to have our baby boy.  I remember being afraid...of lots of things-


the hospital

the pain

the spinal

the surgery

the recovery

and most of all of becoming a mom

I was afraid that I wouldn't be a good mom.  That I wouldn't be able to love my child enough or the right way.  I'm not that great with words, but I can say becoming a mom has been one of the greatest blessings that God has ever given me.  I love being a mom.  I may not be the best mom in the world, but I can honestly say that I love my children more than I ever thought was possible.  It's a special kind of love that I wish every woman could experience.  We thank God every day for blessing our lives with Sam and Patrick. 

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sam!  
We love you more than you'll ever know.  

1 comment:

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers