Monday, March 1, 2010

A Day at the Park

One of the things that I love most about our new home is its proximity to the Augusta Canal and park. Now that we are getting a little more settled in, we've been able to get away for a few jaunts to the park with Sam. I love being able to strap Sam in the baby jogger and roll right out of the driveway; I don't have to pack the stroller and baby into and out of the car to drive to the canal anymore! Maybe that means I'll be more diligent about exercising with Sam?? I hope so. I can't say that I've been dedicated lately, but at least I've made progress by getting out three times in the last week. I took this picture of him last weekend in the baby swing. Notice the smile on his lips and the fear in his eyes. It was so cute how he was a little scared (I know that sounds bad that I thought it was cute), but when the ticklish feeling in his stomach hit him he couldn't resist the laugh. I took some video of this, but for some reason I can't get it to work on the blog. I'll keep trying, though! I think I got it to work this time....check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers