Saturday, June 30, 2012

Halloween 2011

I wrote this October 2011, but for some reason I didn't post it.  I guess I was a little busy with our new baby :)

I don't think Sam will ever be as excited about a Halloween costume as he was about this one. We opened the box and let him try it on the night before the school costume parade. He has been asking for a football helmet for months now...so we knew he would like to dress as a football player for Halloween. But, now I worry that we'll never be able to dress him in normal clothes without a fight again! That same night he absolutely refused to take the outfit off for bedtime. We compromised by taking off the UGA jersey that had built in shoulder pads and replacing it with a Green Bay Packer jersey without shoulder pads. Sam actually fell asleep wearing the helmet and holding the football. This is probably not a safe way for a toddler to sleep...so we did snap a quick photo before carefully taking the helmet off his head once he finally fell asleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers