Monday, November 25, 2013

Kids say the cutest things...

We took our family photos last weekend.  I asked Sam what he thought we should wear to the photo shoot and without pause he said, "Mommy, you should wear your wedding dress and I'll wear my Georgia football uniform!"

Patrick had a cute one today, too.  This morning, we were all busy trying to get out the door and Patrick was disappointed that his Daddy wasn't the one taking him to school today.  

Patrick:  Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
Me:  Patrick, do you love your Daddy???
Patrick: Yes,  I love Daddy!  Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
Me:  I love Daddy, too.
Patrick:  NO!  Pat Pat loves Daddy!  No, Mommy!

We banter back and forth a few times, about who loves Daddy... until Patrick explains himself.

Patrick:  Mommy loves Alan.  Pat Pat loves Daddy.

Although it sounded more like this--mommy yuvs ayan!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers