Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Not Your Average Barber

Alan is definitely not your average barber.  
I shot this video last night to record his unique way of cleaning things up after the hair cut.  
Be sure to stay tuned until the end so you can hear Sam's sweet words to his Daddy.  

I've been looking for some "before" pictures and this is the best I could find.  
I took this a week or so ago while grocery shopping with the boys.  
They both love the race car shopping cart.  
Sam made it his priority to teach his little brother how to "drive" the cart.  Very. Sweet.


Now, for the "after" pictures.  
Please excuse the spaghetti stained smile :)  
I think this was Alan's best haircut yet!  


1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! Move over flow bee! So sweet between your guys at the end. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers