Friday, June 10, 2011

"Graduation" from Baby Swim Lessons



Yesterday was Sam's last swim lesson. For the grand finale, we brought the video camera and Alan and I got to sit pool-side to watch our little guy swim. I think he was distracted by the camera and having both of us down by the pool. At previous lessons, we had to sit in the house and watch from a window because he wouldn't go to his swim teacher if we were right there.

I think he did pretty well considering his young age. Here is a video of some of the highlights from his last lesson: swimming and kicking with his teacher Ms. Theresa and going down the water slide. All the other students in the class asked to go down the slide at the last lesson and after Sam watched each and everyone go down, he decided that he wanted to try it. I think you'll see from the video that once was enough for him :) I'm proud of him for being so willing to try new things--even when they look a little scary.

Here is the link to the video I posted on YouTube.

Swimming Lessons 2011

Great job, Sam!

1 comment:

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers