Friday, November 5, 2010

The Ball Boy

I have heard friends say that boys and girls play differently, but I can't really say I know first hand how girls play. One thing that I do know is that Sam likes all the typical "boy" games and toys (chase, balls, cars, trucks, making funny sounds, etc.). I wonder if the things he likes now are any indication of what he will be interested in as he grows older.

Anyway, the boy LOVES to play with balls. Any kind of ball will do-- footballs, baseballs, tennis balls, basketballs, small bouncy balls, big bouncy balls, even my excersise ball!

He likes to throw the ball, chase after it, pick it up,
and throw it again, chase it, pick it up,
and throw it again, chase it, pick it up.... and again and again and again!

This little game will keep him occupied for quite a long time.

The cutest thing about his obession with balls is that he also sleeps with them and I often find him holding onto a ball like it's his baby. I took these pictures this morning to give you an idea.



1 comment:

  1. So long as he doesn't play with his own balls we'll be happy:)

    ReplyDelete

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers