Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween

Sam's daycare had a Halloween Parade yesterday. I went to the school excited to see him wearing is cute little monkey costume and he was so happy to see me....



In fact, he was so happy to see me that he no longer wanted anything to do with the food, toys, children, or teachers at daycare --much less the Halloween Parade. So, instead of our big boy walking in the Halloween Parade like I knew he would do and couldn't wait to see, this is what we saw during the parade...


... a sweet little boy who just wanted his Mama.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little monkey he made! So neat that his school had the "little" ones do this. I'm sure he'll walk in it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! His "Mama sure does look different in that picture. Is she in her Halloween costume too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Al :) I guess I didn't think that one through....this is one of the teachers at his school---not his Mama :)

    ReplyDelete

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers