Sunday, September 27, 2009

Amazing Race


September 27, 2009

Alan had an amazing race today! He completed his triathlon well under his goal of 5 1/2 hours. He swam 1.2 miles, biked 56 miles, and ran 13.1 miles in 5 hours and 10 minutes! We are so proud of him :) It always amazes me how he can get out there and run the way he does.

I've been waiting to post this until I got a good picture from the race...but this is all I have. Grandpa Loss has some great pictures from the finish line. Maybe he can email them to me and I'll upload those to the blog (hint hint hint, Dad):)But, for now here is the backside of Sam's Ironman Daddy running in the race. Great job, Alan!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on a great race! Sorry I wasn't fast enough with the camera to get your front side! We're all all used to this view of you in races anyway since you're usually leaving us in the dust. : )

    ReplyDelete

Introducing Samuel Grady Rogers